While Disneyland reminds us of our childhood and is packed with fun rides and meeting our favorite characters, sometimes we just want to have an adult night with good friends and some drinks! Here are some of the top bars and lounges at Disneyland that you should check out!
- The Alfresco Tasting Terrace in Disney California Adventure on the Pacific Wharf offers a classy wine tasting experience overlooking Radiator Springs
- The Carthay Circle Lounge in Disney California Adventure on Buena Vista Street has elegant and hand-crafted drinks and delicious snacks that are perfect for sharing with friends
- The Cove Bar in Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure has a beautiful view of the pier in their relaxing lounge
- The Mendocino Terrace also on the Pacific Wharf in California Adventure has spectacular wine and port flights paired with cheeses and snacks, all on the advice of a wine expert
- Or go to the Sonoma Terrace in the Pacific Wharf and check out the Golden Vine Brewery with their exquisite craft beers paired with gourmet cheese and meat plates
- In the Downtown Disney district, be sure to check out the Uva Bar and enjoy fabulous cocktails and beers outside with some delicious food
- And be sure to go to Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen and indulge in authentic New Orleans cuisine and live jazz every night! Vibrant decorations everywhere and a beautiful fountain in the garden compliment the specialty New Orleans drinks that will make your night magical
So after a day filled with fun rides and shows with your favorite characters, unwind with your friends at one of these amazing bars and lounges where you can also view the fireworks later in the evening!